Friday, February 19, 2010

Methodology based on widely accepted SEO New Techniques Life Cycle (SNTLC).


SEO is an art of making your webpage popular through Search engines. I am Passionate about Internet marketing since 2005 – evolving from jobs in software; B2B and Master in Marketing also help me achieve the goal to become a professional occupation SEO Consultant. I believe in Organic ethical techniques which have been used as white hat SEO to make websites become popular through search engine globally.Now I am introducing myself as an SEO B2B Consultant Shahzore Ali. I am working in the field of SEO approximately 5 years. Internet Marketing is become more popular since last 5 years. Since 3.6 Years I am working in B2B Portal managing my team to meet the specific targets and goals.


No comments:

Post a Comment